1) Follow the link https://whatsky.comOn the upper right corner click on Join
2) Follow this link and choose the option "Teacher" then press TeacherRegistration
3) Fill out the questionnaire. In the form "User name" only use Latin symbols and numbers. In the form "Name" and "Surname" write your real name and surname in Latin letters. The password should contain at least 6 (six) symbols. Don't forget to accept the Rules and Conditions for the registration on the website. After filling the questionnaire press Registration.
4) After registration check your e-mail for the confirmation letter from the WhatSky team and confirm your registration.
1) After your e-mail has been confirmed, you will see the following bar:
2) On the top right corner press on "Account" and follow to "Editing personal information"
3) Upload your photo. Choose the photo in which you look friendly and professional (for example a photo from LinkedIn). Such photos most of all attract new students’ attention. Your photo surely has to make a good impression.
4) Load your passport or your identity card to become a checked (verified) teacher. Most students prefer taking lessons from such teachers.
* This action is not mandatory, you can continue to complete your profile without this step.
5) Upload a link of your YouTube or Vimeo video. In 90% cases students will choose a teacher with video. In this case your video is an excellent marketing decision for you. Advertise your services; tell a few words about what your services are and about your qualification, explaining why your lessons are vital and interesting.
6) Scroll down the page. Your contact information (Email, Skype, phone number) will only be visible to the specific person and only after payment for your lessons.
7) Scroll down the page and write as interesting as possible about yourself in text field "Information About You" - it is an excellent opportunity to allocate your profile. This information will be displayed on the homepage in "the list of teachers" and will form the first impression about you. Try to describe your experience and identity in details.
Press Save information.
Further you can continue to improve your profile or go to Create a lesson.
1) Log in into your account. Follow the link "Account" and choose the Editing Personal Information tab.
2) Choose the Working hours tab and choose your working time, convenient for you. We advise you to add at least 10 hours. Most students prefer to take lessons between 15.00 – 20.00 within working week and between 10.00 – 14.00 on the weekend. Anyway choose any time, convenient for YOU, as your potential students live in different time zones.
In the field "Information About Services" - write your lesson’s name. Try to choose the right name that will draw students’ attention.
In the field "What subject you teach" - choose one of presented options in the list.
In the field "Experience" - write how many years of experience you have in this sphere.
In the field "Levels" - specify the level you would like to teach.
In the field "Duration" - specify your course’s duration in hours.
In the field "The Price Per Hour" - specify the price of your lesson per hour.
In the field "Where You Teach" - select one or several options from the list: "At home" / "I come to your house" / "Online" / "Another".
In the field "Information" - describe your lesson. Potential students will read this information when they watch your profile therefore write the most interesting description of a subject and why studying with you is interesting and worth.
One lesson lasts one hour. Therefore specify the price you would like to get for one lesson. WhatSky.com doesn't make additional extra charges on your price! The price for each lesson is different and depends different criteria such as the teacher’s experience, his professionalism and popularity, his geographical location. Thus lessons from a teacher with wide experience are more expensive than lessons with a beginner teacher. The famous teachers also request high price for lessons. Teachers who are engaged in teaching activity as the main profession are more expensive than the teachers for whom teaching is one more way of earnings. Statistics say that teachers from the USA, Great Britain, Canada, Australia and countries of Western Europe are more expensive (from $20 to $65) than teachers from the countries of South America, Eastern Europe, Africa and Asia (from $5 to $25). Usually services from highly specialised experts who teach the student with advanced level are more expensive than the teachers who teach students with initial or average level. You can also look at profiles of other teachers and look at their prices.
Do you want to learn cooking the real Italian paste? Do you want a healthy and tasty lunch or a dinner in 20 minutes? Do you want to surprise with seven new dishes from Italian cuisine? Take my lessons! I will teach you how to cook paste not worse than restaurant level! I will share the most successful and the most important easy paste recipes. You will learn everything about paste: what and where to buy as well as how long it takes to cook. How to make the most famous sauces, for example for ragout, bechamel, peperoncino etc. And as a bonus I will teach you how to knead dough for house paste. See you soon!